LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Highway Patrol says one man is in the hospital after a motorcycle crash in Lowndes County.
Authorities confirm 63-year-old Victor Allen Wells of Columbus was driving south on Highway 69 when he the lost control of his 2008 white Yamaha near Lake Lowndes Road.
Wells was airlifted to a Tupelo hospital with moderate injuries.
The accident is still under investigation.
- Man airlifted following motorcycle crash
- Teens airlifted following Lowndes County crash
- Man crashes motorcycle into light pole
- Starkville man dies in Winston motorcycle crash
- MHP investigates Alcorn motorcycle crash
- Driver airlifted to hosptial after crash in Oktibbeha County
- Motorcycle crash in Tennessee kills Union County man, injuries wife
- UPDATE: Prairie man airlifted to hospital following Monroe collision
- ATV rider airlifted following tree collision
- 1 person airlifted from Prentiss County wreck