TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Next week, the Make-A-Wish Mid-South will host its 11th annual Waiting For Wishes.
Make-A-Wish Mid-South started the fundraiser to help grant wishes for children with critical illnesses in north Mississippi.
The organization grants 300 unique wishes each year.
The Waiting For Wishes fundraisers will be on Jan. 21 at Mugshots Grill & Bar in Tupelo from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Join WTVA's Daniella Oropeza and Alyssa Martin as they serve tables so more deserving kids can have their wishes come true.
If you are unable to attend the fundraiser, donations are accepted online.
- Make-A-Wish to host 11th annual Waiting For Wishes
- Make-A-Wish hosts Celebrity Wait Night
- Waiting For Wishes raises $22,000 for Make-A-Wish
- Wish granted for Tupelo girl
- New Albany teen granted camper with Make-A-Wish
- Wish comes true for Amory student
- TCPS helps grant wish for student
- First grader has wish granted by Columbus school
- Colorado mom charged with murder and profiting off fabricated illnesses in Make-A-Wish daughter's death
- Mississippi State makes 11th College World Series, beats Stanford 8-1