TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Customers saw familiar faces at Mugshots in Tupelo as Make-A-Wish Mid-South hosted its 10th annual Celebrity Wait Night.
WTVA's Daniella Oropeza was a waiter this year.
The event raised money for Make-A-Wish Mid-South, which helps grant wishes for local children.
Ten percent of the proceeds from all orders, waiter tips and money raised in a silent auction benefited the organization.
At last check, more than $3,600 was raised online. The total amount from Tuesday's event is still being determined.
- Make-A-Wish hosts Celebrity Wait Night
- Make-A-Wish to host 11th annual Waiting For Wishes
- Waiting For Wishes raises $22,000 for Make-A-Wish
- Columbus business to host Celebrity Waiter Night
- New Albany teen granted camper with Make-A-Wish
- Wish granted for Tupelo girl
- Celebration Village kicked off Wednesday night
- Wish comes true for Amory student
- TCPS helps grant wish for student
- Ecru church hosts celebration to kickoff Easter weekend