COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A man is accused of breaking into a woman's home and choking her.
Lowndes County sheriff's investigators said Jerrico Dooley, 22, of Macon, is accused of attacking the woman at her home on Malone Street.
They said Dooley had been asked several times to stay away from the home.
He was charged with domestic violence aggravated assault.
- Macon man accused of assaulting woman
- Macon police chief demoted
- Macon woman charged with attempted murder
- Macon woman arrested for embezzlement in Columbus
- Columbus man accused of assaulting woman
- Booneville man accused of choking, assaulting woman
- Ex-girlfriend accused of hitting ATV in Macon
- Wednesday morning shooting injures one in Macon
- Car found in flames on Macon street
- Big changes for Macon Police Department