STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – Mississippi State offensive lineman Martinas Rankin has been awarded the 2017 Kent Hull Trophy.
The award is given annually to the state’s most outstanding collegiate offensive lineman.
His presence on the offensive line has helped Mississippi State rush for 2,701 yards this season, which ranks third in the conference.
The awarding began in 2013 with former Bulldog and current Oakland Raider Gabe Jackson winning. Mississippi State has won the trophy three out of its five years.
- MSU's Martinas Rankin wins Kent Hull Trophy
- MSU's Mangum wins Ferriss Trophy
- UPDATE: Rankin County escapee captured
- Rebels' Brown, MSU's Simmons among Conerly Trophy finalists
- MSU's Rickea Jackson, Reggie Perry sweep Gillom and Howell trophies
- USM's Sandlin wins 2018 Ferriss Trophy
- Convicted murderer from Monroe County died at Rankin County prison
- Ole Miss downs Kent State 38-17
- Ole Miss’ A.J. Brown wins 2017 C Spire Conerly Trophy
- MSU's Andy Cannizaro resigns