STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippi State running back Kylin Hill is entering his name into the 2020 NFL Draft.
The Columbus native released a statement on social media Thursday afternoon.
He will forego his senior year, but he plans to play in the Bulldogs’ upcoming Music City Bowl in Nashville.
- MSU's Kylin Hill entering 2020 NFL Draft
- MSU's Kylin Hill honored for stellar performance in Arkansas win
- MSU's Jeffery Simmons declares for NFL Draft
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa says he is entering 2020 NFL draft
- Three MSU players selected in first round of NFL Draft
- EGG BOWL AFTERMATH: McGriff fired, Metcalf declares for NFL Draft
- Ole Miss WR A.J. Brown declares for NFL Draft
- All 32 NFL teams in attendance at MSU pro day
- MSU's Andy Cannizaro resigns
- MSU honors Sonny Montgomery