STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippi State University will now offer free tuition to eligible members of the Mississippi National Guard.
On Tuesday, the university and the Guard announced the new program called the Bulldog Free Tuition program.
This will ensure free tuition for Guard service members enrolled full-time at the university.
To be eligible for the program, service members must be full-time undergraduate students, in good standing with their unit and cannot be within a year of their expiration of term of service.
- MSU to offer free tuition to eligible Mississippi National Guard service members
- MUW announces free tuition program for Mississippi National Guard
- Hood proposes tuition-free community college program
- Mississippi governor backs sending National Guard to border
- Mississippi National Guard to provide hurricane recovery support
- Mississippi National Guard unit gets commander from Kansas
- Tuition to rise 4 percent on average at Mississippi schools
- Mississippi university tuition to rise 4%, on average
- National Weather Service finds 8 tornadoes hit Mississippi
- US service member Killed in Afghanistan