STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippi State University paid tribute to the late Congressman G.V. “Sonny” Montgomery.
The football team wore statesman uniforms to honor the World War II veteran and former MSU graduate.
Montgomery was honored during the annual veterans recognition at MSU's final home game.
- MSU honors Sonny Montgomery
- Vehicle catches fire in Montgomery County
- MSU's Vic Schaefer, Lady Bulldogs receive SEC honors
- MSU's Andy Cannizaro resigns
- Lawsuit filed to stop selection of superintendent in Montgomery County
- Semi truck delivering catfish lands in ditch in Montgomery County
- Montgomery County recovers following tornado nearly a year ago
- UPDATE: Bond set for shooting suspect in Montgomery County
- Mullen leaving MSU for Florida
- MSU linebacker Leo Lewis arrested