STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Crews will close a portion of Barr Avenue due to work on the scoreboard at Davis Wade Stadium at Mississippi State University.
The closure will be Wednesday, June 27 from 7:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
This is at the north endzone of the stadium.
The road closure will affect the portion of Barr Avenue between B.S. Hood Drive and the entrance to the Memorial Hall parking lot.
Once work is complete, the road will be re-opened.
- MSU crews to close part of Barr Avenue Wednesday
- Crews to close part of Oxford roadway
- Crews close Hamilton railroad crossing
- Postponed: MSU and Vanderbilt to play Wednesday
- Crews to close Tupelo road on Monday
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo roundabout
- Crews to again temporarily close Tupelo roadway
- Planned power outage scheduled for part of MSU campus
- Part of Monroe County road temporarily closed
- Rollover closes part of Chickasaw County highway