STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A candlelight vigil is scheduled to take place Wednesday on the campus of Mississippi State University.
Mississippi State’s Hillel-Jewish Life on Campus organization is holding a 6:30 p.m. vigil at the Chapel of Memories.
This is to remember the 11 people who were killed Saturday at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh.
The university says everybody is welcome to attend.
- MSU community holding vigil to remember victims of Pittsburgh shooting
- MSU Hillel hosts vigil for Pittsburgh synagogue victims
- MSU hosts vigil to honor Sri Lanka bombing victims
- Ceremony held to remember Baldwyn shooting victim
- Community remembers Lake Little
- MSU remembers softball player Alex Wilcox
- MSU remembers President George H.W. Bush
- UPDATE: 11 dead in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting
- Columbus Air Force Base remembers Monroe County shooting victim
- VIDEO: MSU holds practice before TaxSlayer Bowl