STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippi State University Junior, Pranay Marella, 19, was a member of a four-person team from the North Dakota State University that took second place in the National Cyber Cup Student Cybersecurity Competition.
The team members worked together to solve the competition’s cyber challenges.
The team had to select the questions they wanted to answer, divide up the work among team members, and solve and submit the problems in a very short amount of time.
The competition, held as part of the National Cyber Summit in Huntsville, Alabama, brought together student competitors from all over the country.
- MSU student takes home second place at National Cyber Cup
- MSU fans react to National Championship loss
- Flames take Tupelo home
- MSU students excited for Final Four matchup
- Local MSU students awarded prestigious scholarship
- Stabbing reported at MSU Colvard Student Union
- Apartment construction delays, displaces some MSU students
- Homestead Day takes place in Starkville
- Temporary road closure to take place Tuesday
- First Tupelo Makers Market takes place