JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - The state health department confirmed a second case of the coronavirus in northeast Mississippi.
The second case is in Winston County, the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) confirmed Thursday morning.
Earlier this week, the MSDH reported one case in Monroe County.
As of Thursday morning, the state confirmed 50 cases.
- MSDH reports coronavirus case in Winston County
- MSDH reports 9 new coronavirus cases
- MSDH confirms coronavirus case in Lafayette County
- MSDH: New case of West Nile in north Mississippi
- MSDH reports first pediatric flu death of 2017-2018 season
- MSDH: Mississippi reports first case of lung illness related to vaping
- MSDH says patient information accidentally shared
- MSDH: Naloxone now available from Mississippi pharmacists