JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - The state health department reported nine new cases of coronavirus Tuesday morning.
This brings Mississippi’s current total to 21 cases.
According to the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH), the nine additional cases have been identified in Harrison, Hinds, Jackson and Leflore counties.
MSDH has tested 389 people as of Tuesday morning.
Helpful Link - Know the basics of coronavirus
- MSDH reports coronavirus case in Winston County
- MSDH reports 9 new coronavirus cases
- MSDH confirms coronavirus case in Lafayette County
- MSDH: New case of West Nile in north Mississippi
- MSDH reports first pediatric flu death of 2017-2018 season
- MSDH: Mississippi reports first case of lung illness related to vaping
- MSDH says patient information accidentally shared
- MSDH: Naloxone now available from Mississippi pharmacists