IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A Tishomingo woman is no longer a Mississippi attorney.
Tacey Clark filed a resignation with the Mississippi Bar Association.
On Thursday, the Mississippi Supreme Court disbarred her.
However, the ruling did not mention her recent conviction.
Earlier this year, she pleaded guilty to crimes following a fire at her law office in Iuka in 2015.
- Iuka attorney disbarred from practice
- Attorney pleads guilty to charges following Iuka law office fire
- A disbarred Georgia attorney is on the run after allegedly killing his mother
- UPDATED: Bizarre gun suicide at Iuka Hospital
- Iuka man faces drug-related charge
- Iuka man sentenced for child sex activity
- Arrest expected soon following Iuka shooting
- Iuka facility plays part in Mars mission
- Iuka plans clean-up day on Saturday
- UPDATE: Missing Iuka teen found safe