JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Highway Patrol bid farewell to the longtime member of its fleet, the Ford Crown Victoria.
MHP shared its farewell to social media on Friday morning.
Ford produced the last Crown Victoria on Sept. 15, 2011, according to Car And Driver.
MHP bids farewell to an old friend the Ford Crown Victoria. Trooper Justin Poulos turns in the last car of the fleet. The “Crown Vic” has honorably served the Mississippi Highway Patrol for over 30 years and we hate to see her go. #CrownVic #TheWorkHorseoftheLawMan pic.twitter.com/tblrEeNwfH
— MS Highway Patrol (@MSHwyPatrol) December 13, 2019
- MHP says goodbye to Ford Crown Victoria
- MHP investigates Alcorn motorcycle crash
- MHP: Driver dies in fiery collision
- MHP: No injuries in Tishomingo County wreck
- MHP: Troopers busy during winter weather
- MHP begins campaign to reduce fatalities
- Former MHP trooper indicted following fatal wreck
- MHP buckles down with safety campaign
- MHP: Man dies after single vehicle accident
- MHP investigates fatal two car wreck