PONTOTOC COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Highway Patrol is investigating after a woman was struck and killed while walking down Highway 9 Thursday night.
According to Corporal Jason Roe, it happened between the Endville Road exit and Sherman around 10:15 p.m.
He says Letisha Warren, 34, of Pontotoc died after she was struck by a Ford Mustang.
The driver of the car was not injured.
- MHP respond to young pedestrian hit, killed
- MHP investigates pedestrian hit in Monroe County
- Driver hits, injures pedestrian
- MHP investigates pedestrian and vehicle accident in Panola County
- MHP identifies pedestrian involved in fatal collision in Alcorn County
- MHP responds to serious wreck in Prentiss County
- Choctaw County collision kills pedestrian
- MHP investigates Alcorn motorcycle crash
- UPDATE: Pedestrian hit by vehicle in Columbus
- Tuesday crash kills young woman