BIGBEE, Miss. (WTVA) - An Amory woman is in critical condition after she was hit by a vehicle during the weekend.
The incident happened Saturday night on Highway 371 near Bigbee Cutoff Road, north of Amory, said Sgt. Derrick Beckom with the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
The pedestrian, Jennifer Tcheurekjian, 30, was walking in the northbound lane when she was hit by a northbound pickup truck, according to Beckom.
Tcheurekjian was taken to the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo and was listed in critical condition at last notice.
This accident remains under investigation by MHP.
- MHP investigates pedestrian hit in Monroe County
- MHP respond to young pedestrian hit, killed
- MHP investigates pedestrian and vehicle accident in Panola County
- UPDATE: MHP identifies victim of fatal Monroe County crash
- MHP: No injuries in Monroe County traffic accident
- MHP identifies pedestrian involved in fatal collision in Alcorn County
- MHP investigates Alcorn motorcycle crash
- Driver hits, injures pedestrian
- MHP investigates fatal two car wreck
- Pedestrian hit, killed on Tishomingo County highway