PANOLA COUNTY, Miss (WTVA) -- Mississippi Highway Patrol Troopers responded to an accident around 6 p.m. on Friday evening on I-55 near mile marker 234 in Panola County.
They say a maroon Chevy Tahoe struck an individual named Clifton Martindale of Courtland, Mississippi while Martindale was in the roadway.
Martindale was flown to Region One Trauma Center in Memphis for treatment.
The cause of this accident is still under investigation by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- MHP investigates pedestrian and vehicle accident in Panola County
- MHP investigates pedestrian hit in Monroe County
- MHP: Man dies after single vehicle accident
- MHP respond to young pedestrian hit, killed
- Panola County crash kills Water Valley man
- Constable died in Panola County crash
- MHP identifies pedestrian involved in fatal collision in Alcorn County
- MHP investigates Alcorn motorcycle crash
- MHP: No injuries in Monroe County traffic accident
- Panola man charged with assault in Oxford