LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Mississippi Department of Transportation worker was involved in an equipment rollover in Lowndes County.
The incident happened sometime near 2 p.m. on Highway 45 Alternate near Canal Road and Sessums Road.
According to an MDOT spokesman, the worker was injured and taken to the hospital with what appear to be non-life-threatening injuries.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
- MDOT worker involved in Lowndes County rollover
- MDOT worker struck, killed in Itawamba County
- One injured in Lowndes County rollover
- MDOT worker dies in south Mississippi accident
- MDOT awards construction contracts
- Landslides worry MDOT engineers
- Rollover sends three to hospital in Lowndes County
- Teens taken to hospital after Lowndes County rollover
- New information released on death of MDOT worker
- Lowndes County inmate dies