LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Crews will work on a section of Gloster Street in Lee County during the night.
According to the Mississippi Department of Transportation, the work is between McCullough Boulevard and Barnes Crossing Road.
MDOT shows both directions will be affected. The right lanes will be closed.
The work is scheduled to begin at 11 p.m. Tuesday and end in mid-September 2019.
The night work hours are listed as 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
MDOT shows this is lane widening.
- MDOT: Work begins on Gloster in Lee County
- MDOT adds traffic cameras to Gloster Street
- UPDATE: Gloster Street work delayed due to weather, per MDOT
- MDOT: Highway work begins near Brooksville
- MDOT: I-22 work to begin this weekend in Union County
- MDOT: Road work scheduled to begin Monday in Alcorn County
- MDOT: Road work begins in Noxubee County near Brooksville
- Car crash reported on Gloster
- MDOT prepares for paving project in Lee County
- MDOT: Crews to work on part of Highway 45 in Lee County