ALCORN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Road work is set to begin next Monday on a section of Highway 72 in Alcorn County.
The Mississippi Department of Transportation says the work is between County Road 265 and County Road 262.
The resurfacing or paving affects the westbound, left lane.
The work is scheduled to begin on Monday at 7 a.m. and end on Wednesday, April 11 at 7 p.m.
- MDOT: Road work scheduled to begin Monday in Alcorn County
- MDOT: Road work begins in Noxubee County near Brooksville
- MDOT: Highway work begins near Brooksville
- Monroe County road work begins Monday
- MDOT: I-22 work to begin this weekend in Union County
- MDOT: Work begins on Gloster in Lee County
- MDOT provides updates on NE MS road, bridge work
- MDOT pavement preservation project set to begin in Itawamba County
- Construction contracts awarded for local MDOT work
- MDOT awards construction contracts