UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Commuters should expect delays as road work is scheduled to begin this weekend on a part of Interstate 22 in Union County.
According to the Mississippi Department of Transportation, this is between Myrtle Exit 55 and Glenfield Exit 60.
The work is scheduled to begin on Sunday, December, 17 at 8 a.m.
The work is scheduled to end the same day at 2 p.m.
Expect delays in all directions.
- MDOT: I-22 work to begin this weekend in Union County
- MDOT: Highway work begins near Brooksville
- MDOT: Road work scheduled to begin Monday in Alcorn County
- MDOT: Work begins on Gloster in Lee County
- MDOT: Road work begins in Noxubee County near Brooksville
- I-22 reopens after wreck
- MDOT pavement preservation project set to begin in Itawamba County
- Construction contracts awarded for local MDOT work
- MDOT awards construction contracts
- Landslides worry MDOT engineers