UPDATE 08/08/18 - The work on the inside northbound lanes was originally scheduled for August 7, but was delayed due to weather.
The work will resume tonight, August 8.
See the original post below.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Part of Gloster Street in Lee County will be closed during the night.
This is on Gloster Street at the McCullough Boulevard interchange.
On August 7, the inside northbound lane of Gloster Street will be closed overnight from approximately 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
The outside northbound lane and exit ramps will remain open. However, southbound traffic on Gloster Street will not be allowed to turn east onto the southeast interchange ramp during the lane closure.
This will allow crews to apply high-friction surface treatment and will cause temporary lane closures during the next few weeks in Tupelo.
- UPDATE: Gloster Street work delayed due to weather, per MDOT
- MDOT adds traffic cameras to Gloster Street
- MDOT: Work begins on Gloster in Lee County
- New business coming to North Gloster Street
- Car crash reported on Gloster
- MDOT: Crash causing delays near Corinth
- Firefighters respond to wreck on North Gloster Street in Tupelo
- Black Friday brings heavier traffic to Gloster Street
- MDOT provides updates on NE MS road, bridge work
- MDOT: Highway work begins near Brooksville