UPDATE 08/08/18 - The work on the inside northbound lanes was originally scheduled for August 7, but was delayed due to weather.
The work will resume tonight, August 8.
See the original post below.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Part of Gloster Street in Lee County will be closed during the night.
This is on Gloster Street at the McCullough Boulevard interchange.
On August 7, the inside northbound lane of Gloster Street will be closed overnight from approximately 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
The outside northbound lane and exit ramps will remain open. However, southbound traffic on Gloster Street will not be allowed to turn east onto the southeast interchange ramp during the lane closure.
This will allow crews to apply high-friction surface treatment and will cause temporary lane closures during the next few weeks in Tupelo.
- UPDATE: Gloster Street work delayed due to weather, per MDOT
- MDOT: Work begins on Gloster in Lee County
- New business coming to North Gloster Street
- MDOT: Crash causing delays near Corinth
- Car crash reported on Gloster
- MDOT provides updates on NE MS road, bridge work
- MDOT suspending work during holiday period
- MDOT: Highway work begins near Brooksville
- MDOT awards construction contracts
- MDOT: Bridge inspection to cause some delays in Fulton