TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - According to the Mississippi Department of Transportation, crews will close part of Highway 45 in Tupelo to repair pavement.
This is on Highway 45 between Main Street and McCullough Boulevard.
MDOT says crews will close the northbound right lane on the highway beginning at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, May 15. The closure is expected to end on Wednesday, May 16 sometime near 4 p.m.
Warning signs will be in place for motorists. Motorists are reminded to be on high alert for workers during this closure.
- MDOT: Crews to work on part of Highway 45 in Lee County
- MDOT: Highway work begins near Brooksville
- MDOT: Work begins on Gloster in Lee County
- MDOT prepares for paving project in Lee County
- MDOT taking part in International 72-Hour Roadcheck
- Part of Highway 6 closed for repairs in Lee County
- Construction contracts awarded for local MDOT work
- MDOT awards construction contracts
- Landslides worry MDOT engineers
- MDOT: I-22 work to begin this weekend in Union County