UPDATE 04/23/18 1:49 p.m. - This scene has been cleared.
See the original post below.
MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A crane is at the site of a wreck on Highway 45 Alternate in Monroe County that has closed the northbound lanes.
According to the Mississippi Department of Transportation, the accident is near Highway 41, and it involves an oversized load that required the crane for removal.
We expect the road to be clear around 2 p.m.
— MDOT (@MississippiDOT) April 23, 2018
- UPDATE: Traffic resumes on 45 Alt. in Monroe County following wreck
- UPDATE: Three sent to hospital after Monroe County wreck
- UPDATE: Two Monroe County probation officers involved in wreck
- Monroe County wreck sends woman to hospital
- Traffic moving following Tupelo wreck
- UPDATE: Wanted duo arrested in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County man found safe
- UPDATE: Monroe County stabbing suspect arrested
- MHP: No injuries in Monroe County traffic accident
- Car fire causes delays on Highway 45 Alt.