FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Bridge repair/inspection work is taking place at the Tenn-Tom bridge in Fulton.
According to the Mississippi Department of Transportation, work began Thursday morning. Work is expected to be complete by Saturday at 5 p.m.
MDOT says to expect some delays.
- MDOT: Bridge inspection to cause some delays in Fulton
- MDOT: Crash causing delays near Corinth
- Delays expected at Fulton Lock and Dam
- MDOT awards construction contracts
- Landslides worry MDOT engineers
- UPDATE: Gloster Street work delayed due to weather, per MDOT
- MDOT provides updates on NE MS road, bridge work
- Fulton PD investigate Walmart thefts
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Fire destroys house in Fulton