IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A probationer is back in jail on a drug-related charge in Tishomingo County.
According to the Tishomingo County Sheriff's Department, state corrections officers visited the home of Allison Engle on Wednesday, May 30.
Officers found alleged meth and alleged marijuana in her residence.
She's charged with the felony possession of meth.
- MDOC home visit leads to arrest in Tishomingo County
- Two MDOC employees arrested in Noxubee County
- UPDATE: MDOC lockdown lifted
- Shoplifting call leads to drug arrest in Tishomingo County
- MDOC Deputy Commissioner announces retirement
- Governor appoints interim MDOC commissioner
- UPDATE: MDOC escapees captured in Marshall County
- Home burns in Tishomingo County fire
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case