Update 10/22/18 1:19 p.m.
Law enforcement captured the two MDOC escapees from Noxubee County in Marshall County.
They received a tip the two were at a home off of Highway 321. The escapees are being housed at the Marshall County Correctional Facility until MDOC decides where to house them.
Marshall County sheriff‘s deputies, along with other state agencies, assisted with the arrest.
See the original article is below.
MACON, Miss. (WTVA) - The search continues for two men wanted for escaping custody of the Mississippi Department of Corrections facility in Noxubee County.
Christopher Parmenter (L) and Andrew Carter (R) were reported missing Sunday night from the transitional facility in Macon.
Parmenter is on house arrest from Marshall County and Carter is on parole from Union County.
Both men were convicted of burglary charges.
The Macon Beacon says local authorities tell them the men may be traveling in a white Ford Explorer with a Noxubee County licence plate on the back and a Montana plate on the front.
The men were last seen heading north from the city.
Contact MDOC at 662-745-6611 or your nearest local enforcement agency, if you see these two men or know of their whereabouts.
- UPDATE: MDOC escapees captured in Marshall County
- UPDATE: Rankin County escapee captured
- UPDATE: Yazoo County jail escapee captured
- UPDATE: Marion County, AL jail escapee captured
- UPDATE: Madison County jail escapee captured
- Reward increased for capture of Marshall County jail escapee
- UPDATE: MDOC lockdown lifted
- UPDATE: Webster escapee captured, more arrests expected
- UPDATE: Macon escapee captured in Alabama
- UPDATE: South Mississippi jail escapee captured in Webster County