CALHOUN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A spokesperson for the Mississippi Department of Education confirms the Calhoun County School District is under investigation for testing violations.
Interim Superintendent Jean Ann Casey says the school district is not under investigation. She says she has been in contact with MDE and she was told otherwise.
When MDE was approached regarding the released statement, a spokesperson for MDE says they stand by their earlier statement.
- MDE: Local school district under investigation
- MDE releases district performance grades for 2016-17 school year
- Corinth schools receive 'C' grade from MDE
- MDE: Tupelo schools among those affected by Questar Assessment breach
- Local school districts receive money for STEM initiative
- MDEQ awards local school districts with money for new buses
- Nettleton School District names new school superintendent
- Tupelo school district seeks to become 'District of Innovation'