TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Southern rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd is coming to perform in Tupelo.
The BancorpSouth Arena made the announcement on Tuesday morning.
The band’s concert is scheduled for March 20.
JUST ANNOUNCED: @Skynyrd is bringing their Last of the Street Survivors Farewell Tour to BancorpSouth Arena on Friday, March 20! Presales start 12/5 at 10am local.
Get more info here: https://t.co/GoIwQu6YQy pic.twitter.com/GpIAB19J2q
— BancorpSouth Arena & Conference Center (@BCSARENA) December 3, 2019
- Lynyrd Skynyrd coming to Tupelo next spring
- Change coming to Tupelo intersection
- Retail development coming to Tupelo
- Comic Con comes to Tupelo
- Tupelo interchange construction set for spring completion
- Academy award winner to come to Tupelo
- Changes to Tupelo railways are coming soon
- Two new businesses coming to Tupelo
- WWE coming to Tupelo in late-March
- New tornado shelter coming to Tupelo High School