COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Investigators are working to determine what caused the office building at P&R Scrap to catch fire.
The call came shortly before 10 a.m. Sunday.
Lowndes County Fire Coordinator Neal Austin says the small fire started in one corner of the portable building.
Austin says the building has minor to moderate damage.
It is undetermined what caused the fire at this time.
- Lowndes County office building fire under investigation
- AG's Office investigating employee of Lowndes County Sheriff's Office
- Death of Lowndes County man under investigation
- Lowndes County investigators seek missing welder
- Fire officials: Lowndes County business on fire
- Investigation continues into Lowndes shooting
- Fire officials investigate cause of Lowndes County blaze
- Former Lowndes County Sheriff's Office employee arrested
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Crash In Lowndes County