MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Monroe County deputies arrest a Lowndes County man on several felony charges.
Travis Jackson, 28, of Caledonia, was arrested on Thursday, December 7 at a residence on Wolfe Road in Bartahatchie.
He was charged with the possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, one count of possession of stolen property, one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, plus a probation violation.
- Lowndes County man charged in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Lowndes County fugitive captured in Monroe County
- Man charged with extortion in Lowndes County
- Man faces marijuana charge in Monroe County
- Man charged in Monroe County shooting
- President approves individual disaster aid for Clay, Lowndes, Monroe counties
- Man drowns in Monroe County
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Crash In Lowndes County
- Woman charged with Lowndes County burglary