COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Clay County and West Point law enforcement officers arrested a couple who was wanted for possession of stolen property in Lowndes County.
The officers arrested Courtney Thompson, 38, of Columbus, and Brian Baughman, 42, of Starkville, on Sunday.
Lowndes County investigators charged them with possession of stolen property.
Their charges stem from a stolen dump trailer, according to the Lowndes County Sheriff’s Department.
Officers later recovered the trailer on Blaylock Road in Lowndes County.
- Lowndes County: Wanted duo now in custody
- Lowndes County duo accused of Columbus robbery
- Duo charged with Lowndes County burglary
- UPDATE: Wanted duo arrested in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Hamilton man wanted in Lowndes County
- Dollar General burglar wanted in Lowndes County
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Crash In Lowndes County
- UPDATE: Wanted Monroe Co. duo arrested
- WANTED: Alabama man wanted for aggravated assault in Lowndes County