BILOXI, Miss. (AP) - A woman from Louisville is charged as an accessory after the fact in connection with a stabbing at the Hard Rock Casino Hotel in Biloxi.
Biloxi Police Maj. Christopher De Back said Tuesday that marshals arrested 29-year-old Hallis Wayne Russ Jr., of Vancleave, and his girlfriend, 37-year-old Brandi Delaine Ratliff, of Louisville, at the home of an acquaintance.
The Sun Herald reports Russ faces an aggravated assault charge for stabbing a man during an argument in the casino's valet area about 3:30 p.m. Friday. The injured man was treated for wounds that did not appear to be life-threatening.
De Back says Ratliff faces a charge of accessory after the fact for allegedly picking up Russ after the assault.
Russ and Ratliff are being held on $250,000 and $25,000 bond respectively. It was unknown if either has an attorney.
- Louisville woman arrested following casino hotel stabbing
- Louisville celebrates Walmart milestone
- Memorial Day crash kills Louisville woman
- Booneville woman arrested for boyfriend's stabbing
- UPDATE: Missing Louisville man found
- UPDATE: Missing Louisville girl found
- Louisville welcomes new police chief
- McCool man gets prison time for death of Louisville woman
- Louisville teen arrested in connection with Starkville apartment shooting
- Woman dies following morning stabbing