LOUISVILLE, Miss (WTVA) -- The man wanted for the murder of a teenager in Louisville is now in custody.
Louisville Police Chief L.M. Claiborne tells WTVA that 20-year old Isaiah Riggins turned himself into authorities Friday night in Georgia.
Chief Claiborne says Riggins turned himself into the Douglas County Sheriff's Office around 7 p.m. Central Time.
Riggins will go before a judge in Georgia on Monday.
He faces charges of murder after the shooting death of 17-year old Tylan Glenn in Louisville last Sunday.
Another man, 19-year old Jordan Miller surrendered himself to Louisville police Monday. Miller was wanted for accessory-after-the-fact to murder
We're told Riggins intends to waive his extradition.
- Louisville murder suspect now in custody
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect bonds out
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- Louisville celebrates Walmart milestone
- UPDATE: Missing Louisville man found
- UPDATE: Missing Louisville girl found
- Louisville woman arrested following casino hotel stabbing
- Louisville .family recovering from storm damage
- Memorial Day crash kills Louisville woman
- Louisville teachers learn, grow in summer program