JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — A federal jury has convicted a 43-year-old Mississippi man, who had been on the run for more than a decade, for his role in a drug trafficking operation that spanned many states.
Daniel Robert, of Meridian, was found guilty Thursday of several conspiracy and drug counts.
He faces up to life in prison and a $10 million fine when sentenced May 1.
- Longtime fugitive guilty of conspiracy, drug trafficking
- Two more plead guilty to large drug conspiracy
- Starkville police arrest woman for drug trafficking
- Tupelo man sentenced in drug trafficking case
- Alabama man sentenced in drug trafficking case
- Sentencing delayed in federal drug trafficking case
- Woman, 62, charged with drug trafficking
- Man arrested for drug trafficking in Corinth
- Longtime Starkville attorney passes away
- U.S. Marshals capture Illinois fugitive