NEW YORK (WTVA) - A man from Belden is scheduled to appear on ABC's 'American Idol' when the new season begins next month.
Viewers will get to see Landen Knowlton as he auditions in front of the show's three celebrity judges -- Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie.
Knowlton's appearance brings back memories of another local singer who had a successful run on the show.
Trent Harmon of Amory won the talent competition on its final season on Fox.
As for the current version, it debuts March 3 at 7 p.m. on ABC WTVA.
- Local man to appear on 'American Idol'
- What to do with the "Last American Idol Sign" ?
- Man charged with arson after American Furniture blaze
- Booneville man charged with local burglaries
- Local man drowns while visiting MS coast
- Man with local ties dies in prison
- Local man dies in Texas crash
- Grant to study strokes among African-Americans
- ATF investigates second American Furniture plant fire
- These are the Americans killed in Syria