IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A Dennis man is accused of failing to register as a sex offender in Tishomingo County.
The man is identified as Terry Jerry White, 53.
Investigators say White was charged due to changing his physical address and not notifying authorities as required under state law.
- Local man charged with failure to register as sex offender
- Man charged with failing to register as a sex offender
- One arrested, four wanted for failure to comply as registered sex offender
- Sex offender faces charge in Tishomingo County
- Convicted sex offender in custody
- Woman wanted in Lee County for failing to register as sex offender
- Tippah County sex offender wanted by state
- Starkville sex offender arrested in West Alabama
- Sex offender faces sex crimes in Lee County and Georgia
- Some people to be removed from Mississippi sex offender list