MERIDIAN, Miss. (WTVA) — The person who is over the hospital in Amory has accepted a job as an executive with a hospital system in Meridian.
WTOK-TV in Meridian reports Allen Tyra, the administrator at North Mississippi Medical Center Gilmore-Amory, has accepted a job to become vice president and chief operating officer for Rush Health Systems.
Rush's main hospital is in Meridian, but it also has hospitals in DeKalb, Morton, Quitman, Union and Butler, Alabama.
Tyra arrived at the hospital in Amory in 2013 and previously was a health care COO in Meridian.
- Local hospital executive leaving for Meridian job
- Shooting at Meridian mall sends one to hospital
- Local economic developer leaving for job in Florida
- Itawamba County crash claims life of Meridian man
- Meridian man charged with peeping Tom in Starkville
- Mississippi environmental agency director leaving his job
- Local furniture maker adding jobs
- Lee County education superintendent leaving for new job
- Tupelo's deputy police chief leaving for out-of-state job
- Navy identifies Meridian pilots killed in crash; senator wants immediate investigation