TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Employees at Magnolia Business Centre in Tupelo went above and beyond to help families this holiday season.
The employees have been collecting non-perishable food items for the past two weeks. Their goal was 2,019 items.
However, they were able to collect more than 7,100 items for the Salvation Army.
For those on the WTVA 9 News mobile app, click here to watch.
- Local employees help Salvation Army this holiday season
- Salvation Army volunteers prep for Thanksgiving feast
- Salvation Army of Tupelo needs angels returned
- Salvation Army Thanksgiving lunch moved to new location
- Toyota workers donate toys, money to Salvation Army
- Salvation Army desperately needs a new box truck
- Heat, summer break causing shortages at Tupelo Salvation Army
- Salvation Army lays foundation for new building in Tupelo
- Toyota makes big donation to Salvation Army Angel Tree
- Local business plans holiday dinner for Boys and Girls Club employees