WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) - The Noon Day Prayer Warriors at Third Mt. Olive Baptist Church offered a free Thanksgiving.
This was the 12th year for the event.
"We are going to keep it going because you never know what a person is going through," added Pastor Randy Conley. "You never know what they need."
- Local church offers free Thanksgiving meal
- Local barber students offering free haircuts
- Local students provided meals during summer break
- Local church plans to close
- UPDATE: Reward offered following fatal Thanksgiving Day shooting
- Local organizations to serve meals during Salvation Army renovations
- Local organizations provide meals at the Salvation Army
- New equipment stolen from local church
- Thanksgiving Blood Drive