CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - A Corinth native who battled cancer will perform alongside country music star Brad Paisley.
Doctors diagnosed Addie Pratt with leukemia when she was a freshman in high school.
Her dad Michael (left) and mother Kim (right).
She is now cancer-free and attends Ole Miss.
She met Paisley at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital during her battle with cancer.
She thought nothing else of their meeting until her mother called, asking if she wanted to sing alongside Paisley.
“You’re kidding?” she thought.
However, her mother was not joking.
She and Paisley will perform the song he wrote about the children he met at St. Jude.
Their performance will be shown during his ABC special which airs Tuesday night at 7:00 on ABC-WTVA.
- Local cancer survivor to sing alongside country music star Brad Paisley
- Tupelo holds 'State of the City' forum alongside TPSD
- Country star Jason Aldean cancels tour dates after shooting
- Roy Clark, country guitar virtuoso, 'Hee Haw' star, has died
- Elvis Presley fan club hosts annual singing competition
- Cancer survivor becomes first person to swim English Channel four times non-stop
- Convicted Columbus music teacher gets appeal bond
- Country singer Trace Adkins visits Aberdeen
- Rod Stewart crashes couple's Las Vegas wedding and sings to them
- Mental scars remain for one tornado survivor