TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Planet Fitness in Tupelo is asking the community to help provide a turkey dinner for those who help northeast Mississippi children year round.
The gym is collecting cans and planning to provide a holiday feast for the employees of the Boys and Girls Club.
According to General Manager Bob Ford, those at Planet Fitness "want to show those who help our children that they care for them and for all of their hard work towards the young people."
- Local business plans holiday dinner for Boys and Girls Club employees
- Local Boys & Girls Club closes its doors
- Tupelo businesses provide holiday deals for locals
- Local employees help Salvation Army this holiday season
- Local fundraiser benefits the Boys and Girls Club of North Mississippi
- Tupelo Airport to discuss strategic planning with local businesses
- WTVA's Wayne Hereford brings the blues for the Boys and Girls Club
- Dance Like The Stars participants raise thousands for Boys and Girls Club
- Sheriff: Girl shot by boy dies
- Local church plans to close