RUSSELLVILLE, Ala. (WTVA) - A bank with a presence in Northeast Mississippi is about to pick up some branches.
CB&S Bank is merging with PrimeSouth Bank, which has five locations in the central part of Alabama.
Those PrimeSouth Bank branches will be branded as CB&S Bank.
CB&S Bank, based in Russellville, Alabama, has branches locally in Corinth, Eupora, Ripley, Starkville, Sturgis, Tupelo and Walnut.
- Local bank to grow in merger
- BancorpSouth Bank receives regulatory approval for mergers
- Cadence Bank, State Bank Financial Corp. announce merger
- BancorpSouth merger to help bank expand in Texas
- Mergers give BancorpSouth Bank more presence in Texas, Florida
- Merger will help Renasant expand in Atlanta
- BancorpSouth completes merger; expands into Texas
- CBS and Viacom reunite in merger
- Local banks make moves to expand
- Columbus-based bank to acquire Alabama bank