COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Three north Mississippi Sears Hometown Store locations will be closing in July.
Locations in Columbus, Corinth and Ripley are advertising liquidation sales on their websites and Facebook pages.
The stores are locally owned franchises of the Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores.
SHOS announced earlier this month it was closing 90 to 100 underperforming stores.
All three stores list their final day of business as July 23 on their website.
- Local Sears Hometown stores closing
- Sears and Kmart to close 40 more locations
- Local church plans to close
- Judge could decide Sears' future today
- Best Buy to close its small-format mobile phone stores
- Starbucks to close stores for an afternoon for bias training
- Starbucks closing over 8,000 stores for anti-bias training
- Payless is closing all its 2,100 US stores
- Sears gets a little more time to stay in business
- Care close to home helps heal local 3-year-old