COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Three north Mississippi Sears Hometown Store locations will be closing in July.
Locations in Columbus, Corinth and Ripley are advertising liquidation sales on their websites and Facebook pages.
The stores are locally owned franchises of the Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores.
SHOS announced earlier this month it was closing 90 to 100 underperforming stores.
All three stores list their final day of business as July 23 on their website.
- Local Sears Hometown stores closing
- Fred's to close several local stores
- Sears and Kmart to close 40 more locations
- Family Dollar will close nearly 400 stores
- Christian retailer LifeWay closing all stores
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 40 stores
- Local church plans to close
- Judge could decide Sears' future today
- Best Buy to close its small-format mobile phone stores
- Starbucks to close stores for an afternoon for bias training