TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A local restaurant opened its doors to people in need after Saturday's storms.
The owners of the Double Barrel made a post on Facebook Sunday morning welcoming victims.
According to co-owner, Adrien Cummings, anyone affected by the storm is welcome to come and get a cup of coffee, water, charge your phone, make a phone call and also wash up.
The owner said she wants to help out as much as she can for those in need.
She said their doors will be open as long as people need help.
- Local restaurant helps storm victims
- Volunteers, churches help storm victims in Hamilton
- Local restaurant gives out Christmas dinner
- Community Recovery of Lowndes County seeks to help storm victims
- Tupelo police find shooting victim in parking lot of restaurant
- Fire destroys Dumas restaurant
- Sheriff: Man with rifle storms into restaurant, opens fire
- Check presented to Hamilton storm victims
- Philadelphia tornado victims seek help after tornado
- Fire crews investigate restaurant fire