OXFORD, Miss (PRESS RELEASE) -- The Board of Trustees of State Institutions of Higher Learning will hold Listening Sessions to gain input from University of Mississippi stakeholders on the qualities and qualifications they believe the next Chancellor should possess.
The Listening Sessions will be held on Thursday, September 5, in Oxford, beginning at 9:00 a.m. in the Gertrude C. Ford Ballroom at the Inn at Ole Miss.
While all sessions are open to the public, each session focuses on the needs of a specific constituency group.
The Listening Sessions will be live-streamed on the official University of Mississippi YouTube channel. Click here to watch the event.
Those watching the livestream may submit comments through a feedback form on the UM Chancellor Search website.
The online feedback form is available throughout the search.
Members of the University of Mississippi community may also provide feedback through an online survey that is available at this link and will be open until midnight on Friday, September 6, 2019.
For more information and to track progress on the presidential search, visit the Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning’s Website and through Twitter @MSPublicUniv and @UM_Search.
- Listening sessions set for Ole Miss chancellor search
- Listening session this week in search for Ole Miss leader
- IHL releases timeline of Ole Miss chancellor search
- Ole Miss chancellor Vitter resigning; to remain as faculty member
- Finance chief named interim chancellor at Ole Miss
- UPDATE: Former Ole Miss chancellor won't head Florida university
- Ole Miss student body leaders condemn hiring process for new chancellor
- Listening sessions today to help pick new MUW president
- Ole Miss launches search for next athletics director