Photo Gallery 1 Images
PONTOTOC COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A homeowner believes lightning sparked a blaze at a Pontotoc County home.
The house fire happened on Reeder Hill Road late Friday morning.
Firefighters responded to extinguish the attic area.
Ecru, Sherman and Pontotoc firefighters responded.
There were no injuries.
"I was on dialysis when it started, but I was able to get off and we got out okay," said Mark Blankenship.
WTVA's Kayla Thompson is on the scene gathering more information.
- Lightning may be cause of Pontotoc County house fire
- Pontotoc Co. house fire possibly caused by lightning
- Lightning blamed for Union County house fire
- Afternoon fire destroys Pontotoc house
- Fire destroys Pontotoc County home
- Firefighters respond to house fire in Pontotoc
- Firefighters respond to two Pontotoc County house fires
- Firefighters respond to Pontotoc County fire
- MBI investigating Pontotoc County crash
- Pontotoc house fire sends one person to hospital