KEOWNVILLE, Miss (WTVA) - Lightning is being blamed for a house fire in Union County.
Firefighters responded to the home on Highway 30 East near County Road 152 in the Keownville area, said County EMA Director Kurt Clayton.
Two teenagers were there at the time of the lightning strike.
No one was injured.
Clayton said the home is considered a possible total loss.
- Lightning blamed for Union County house fire
- Firefighter: Wall outlet to blame for Union County jail fire
- Union County house fire under investigation
- Pet dies in Union County house fire
- Fire destroys house in Union County
- No injuries in Union County house fire
- Lightning may be cause of Pontotoc County house fire
- Fire damages Union County home
- Fire destroys Union County home
- Pontotoc Co. house fire possibly caused by lightning