TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County will host a storm spotter training program Thursday for those wanting to learn more about severe weather.
The SKYWARN training will take place from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Board of Supervisors building at 300 West Main Street in Tupelo.
This training program is free and open to the public.
- Lee County to host storm spotter training this week
- Monroe County to host storm spotter training program
- Free storm spotter class
- Storm spotter training gives more eyes on the skies
- Weather spotter class set for Tupelo
- Storm causes power outages in Lee County
- Lee County supervisors host State of the County
- Lee County haunted house hosts “Nightmare after Christmas”
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Fire destroys Lee County home